Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

combo chart issue

Hi,

One chart is having  2 dimension values and 2 expressions i want to show these values in combo chart. Its working fine for 1 dimension and 2 expressions, but if i added 2nd dimension to same chart then dimensions are over lopping each other and  i have more number of dimensins also,after selecting stacked option from chart properties also its not working.   So please help how to resolve this issue.. 

5 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Anil,

Can you attach sample file.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,  am not able to up load the sample file i am just attaching the sample screen shot of that combo chart , in below chart 2 dimension (Loc) would be as stacked but the stacked option is disbaled here, how to do that here.

please use this as sample data ,, Manager, Loc are the 2 dimensions and Appl,DB are 2 expressions... i think this may give you a idea....

LOAD * INLINE [

Manager, Appl, DB, Loc

HONNILA, AMPS Assembly, Oracle, ABC

HONNILA, AMPS Assembly, Oracle, DEF

HONNILA, AMPS Assembly, Oracle, DEF

MICHAEL, Dealer Business Management, DB2, DEF

MICHAEL, Dealer Business Management, DB2, DEF

MICHAEL, Dealer Business Management, DB2, GHI

MICHAEL, Dealer Business Management, DB2, GHI

ANTHONY, Capacity and Option Planning System, Sybase, GHI

ANTHONY, Capacity and Option Planning System, Sybase, XYZ

ANTHONY, Capacity and Option Planning System, Sybase, XYZ

DAVID, Collaboration Database, Gateway        , XYZ

DAVID, Collaboration Database, Gateway        , XYZ

];

1234.JPG

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Anil,

Please find the attachment. Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Jagan thnx for replay, In bar chart if we have  two dimenisons one expression  we can apply the  stacked option. My req is i have 2 dimensions and 2 expressions  for this i want to use combo chart with stacked option as per my customer req  how can we do this.

In our above example  inline table is having 4 mangaers but in above chart we can see 2 managers only and either of the dimension should be stacked. Below is the chart for 2 dimensions and 1 expression from this same chart i want to add one more expression like count(Appl) and either of the dimension should be stacked like below screenn shot...

test2.JPG

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I tried it, but when we add the second expression the chart is not working correctly as expected.  Try adding second expression and group the two expressions, in that way you can toggle between the two expressions.  In one chart it is not rendering correctly.

Regards,

Jagan.