Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot Table Vertical Labels incorrect after QV10 SR4 Upgrade

Hi,

I've just upgraded to QV10 SR4 (32-bit) and after loading up my app, all my pivot tables with vertical labels in them have changed.  All the text is now horizontal and it appears to have increased the header multi-line wrap to 2 or 3 lines.  The vertical lables tick is still ticked.

I can find no way to return these to be vertical again.

Any ideas on this as it's a bit of a disaster for me if I've lost that functionality!

Many thanks

Nick

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jhomulos
Partner - Contributor III

We received a customer patch which resolved the issue. Version 10 SR 4 Build 9284.

View solution in original post

20 Replies
Not applicable
Author

We have noticed the same issue and are unable to find a way to restore the vertical label functionality.  If anyone has determined a work-around for this it would be greatly appreciated if you could share it.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have raised this as a support problem with QlikTech.  Still working with them on exactly what the issue is, but once I have a solution from them I'll post here.

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Did you solved this problem ?

Not applicable
Author

We brought the issue to QlikView's attention and are told that a patch may be released to correct this. We don't have much more than that at the moment.

rbecher
MVP
MVP

I'm facing the same problem on version 10.0.0.9277.8 SR4 64-bit, even without a reload..

I've heared that a fix for SR4 will be released next week, probably to fix security issues..

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I have just downloaded 10.0.0.9282.8 SR4 64-bit and i still get the same results!

The release notes for 9282 say it has been fixed, but not in this instance.......

- Andrew

jhomulos

I got an alert last night that a note was posted in the Technical Bulletin regarding new build SR4 build 9282, but the post must have been removed. I wonder if something is wrong with the new build...

eiconsulting
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Will you post a message when a solution is reached as you have raised the issue? Thank you. Flavio

Federico Sason | Emanuele Briscolini
jhomulos

We received a customer patch which resolved the issue. Version 10 SR 4 Build 9284.