Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbaksa_1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Ajax - Minimized charts and selections render different on AccessPoint than QlikView Development document

I have documents published to the AccessPoint that are rendering incorrectly after the user makes selections or maximizes objects. Once objects are maximized and the document is closed and reopened the documents open maximized instead of minimized as initiall designed. If the user opens and minimizes the objects and closes the document and again reopen the document they still open in a maximized state.

If we delete the meta and shared files from the AccessPoint published folder the document renders correctly again on the AccessPoint.

Have I missed a setting somewhere?

Thanks,

Dan

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi,

Have you tried disabling "Allow Session Recovery" in QMC -> System -> QVS -> Documents?

Michael

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on QV11 now and the "View Details" link gives an option to "remove last document state".  I don't recall if such a thing existed previous to that (I don't think so).

Alternatively you could add document triggers that fire OnOpen that Minimize the specific objects.

Aaron

dbaksa_1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Good idea on the OnOpen action but a bit combersome since there are many charts in the document that may potentially need minimized . This same suggestion does possibly fix another issue with selections not being cleared when the document is reopened. I can add an acction to ClearAll on open.

Thanks

Not applicable

Hi,

Have you tried disabling "Allow Session Recovery" in QMC -> System -> QVS -> Documents?

Michael

dbaksa_1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

No I have not. I will give it a test with the customer. Is this a feature in 10. We do need to upgrade this customer. They went live before the GA release of 11.

Thanks,

Daniel Baksa

Baksa Consulting, LLC.

Certified Partner of Visual Data Group

Elite QlikView Reseller and Solution Provider

www.visualdatagroup.com

www.baksaconsulting.com

Phone: 440-279-4310

Email: dbaksa@baksaconsulting.com

Sent from my iPad

Not applicable

In QV 10 the option for clear all slection when the document is reopened is called "Prohibit Session Recovery"

In QV 11 is called "Allow Session Recovery"

Regards.

Luciano Muñoz