Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

PDF Reports

Dear All,

I have developed a Application and also Uploaded on Server. i have Created some PDF Default Reports which Users can easily Download.

Problem:

Users through IE Plugin are not able to access those Repots Nor they are able to create there own Reports??????

Using Ajax Client: They are able to download Deafault reports which i have created in Application.????

Do any One have a solution For this????

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Dear Rohit,

Please explain more details.

Which Version you are using?

what is the error users get when they try to open reports?

is reports menu visible or not?

Can you provide a screenshot of the the document opened by any user to see the difference?

Also, I believe creation of reports is not possible by users on server.So, they will not be bale to make their own reports.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ashutosh,

Versions i have tested in 10 SR3 /4 also in 11.

Problem which i am facing is the reports are Highlighted on Access point but i am not able to use them:

Have a look on Screen Shots:

On Acess Point i am able to see the Default Reports which i created while Developement but When ever i click to use it is not working:

Report 1.png

Also i am not able to create a new PDF report on Access Point but the option (EDIT Report) is visible to me:

Report 2.png

I hope you understood the Problem ........

Did you faced such Problem?????

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rohit,

to create PDF on access point click on Edit Report, then on the drop down list choose my server reports or user reports.

See the sreen shots.

Untitled.jpg

then add button will be available to create their own reports.

And, when you click does it not open this window?

Untitled_2.jpg

if it does not, then I feel it is related to IE security. IE is blocking website to open content. Check with other sites if it allows to print??

Regards,

Ashutosh

Not applicable
Author

Thanks but Still i am facing few problems:

in my developer when i create a PDF Report i am not able to :

1. Check Share Option ( May be this is to be checked for sharing reports on Sever)

2. Nor  i am able to find any Name under Author Column!!!!

I think i am using a Trail PDF - Exchange 3 Software because of this.........

Do any one have a Solution regarding this. Also i am using IE 9 will this matter????

Report 3.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ashu,

Any update on this .... why i am not able to check Share option as i have shown above. nor i am getting any Auther in that Column !!!!!!