Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

total (calculated summary) in pivot table

Hi community,

I'm trying to get a total column onto my pivot table to appear on the far right of the table.  I have attached a screen shot.  I can get totals on the top using partial sums but this is not what i'm trying to do. 

In the attached image, you can see that the first row of data is for an address at "20 cherry treee sh ctr".  I want a total count of each SKU whether the value is greater than zero, and I want this as a column on the far right of the pivot table.  In the example for the first row of data the value should be 2.  For the second row of data it should be 5 (because 5 skus have a value greater than zero).

Can anybody help me with this?

thanks 

pivot_tbl_total.jpg

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi swuehl,

the solution you suggested will also change the total value (i.e. it will sum up the sales cases)).  It won't meet the requirment of counting only those skus where the value is >0.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Hm, I think I see the correct counts, please see attached.

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

HI Oleg,

Based on your suggestion, I noticed that there are certain rows on the attached sample that give the wrong results. 

There is a row of data (address 4808 E Bell rd) that has only one product but is showing 2 for count of sku's.

There is also a row of data (address 8001 E Mcdowell rd) that has no products but is showing 1 for count of sku's.

Do you know why this would happen? 

I have also attached a sample qvw that also highlights this situation.  thanks so much.

Qlikview image ALO error.jpg