Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

No Connection Error in Access Point

Hi,

I have deployed 2 qvw files in access point. when I click it for opening its telling "No  Connection" and it won't open the file.

Not in Ajax or IE mode. I have all the previlages in DMS mode.

Can any one tell me whats the issue and steps to resolve it.

Access point.JPG

Labels (1)
20 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Noor,

When that happens, is the service actually running in Windows (Start button, run, services.msc)? If so, does the QVP protocol works?

Regards,

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Yes Miguel. The service is actually running. I did check thru windows/services.msc and QlikView Managment console. I didn't try QVP protocal. I will try QVP protocal when it happens again and let you know .Thanks Again.

Just a quick summary:

We migrated to QlikView 11 from Qlikview 10 last week. We haven't had this problem until this morning. Today this has happened twice

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

All right,

As a side note, go to the QMC, System, Setup, Web Servers and check that the folder paths in the tab Web point to the actual filesystem and not to the folders in version 10, because one of the things that have changed from version 10 is the location of the folders with all the htm and js that runs the Accesspoint and so.

Regards.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

This response is probably a bit late, but seeing as this was the article on top of the list for the error I thought I would introduce the fix that I discovered when I encountered this error today. 

We recently upgraded from 11SR1 to SR2 due to another bug when this No Connection issue occurred.  The error was that in QMC under System -> Setup -> QlikView Servers -> General -> Cluster Name, our server name was changed from Local to the actual name of the server.  This then changed the URL path that QlikView was looking for. 

Changing the name back to Local resolved the issue on our end.

Not applicable
Author

In my case, I restarted all the QLikView related services and the issue is resolved.

Before this fix, it is observed that the server on which the QlikView server is hosted, is usign a lot of RAM, expecially the proceses related to QlikView. After this fix (i.e. restarting the services) the RAM usage got down and the No Connection issue is also resolved.

Not applicable
Author

I am also having the same problem.My Operating system is Windows 2012.

I have installed Qlikview Server win2012andup and  version is 11.2 SR4.

Even after restarting my services i am not able to access my application.

Please Suggest.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Have you looked at the previous posts and seen if:

1. the proposed solutions works for you?
  2. if not, see if you could provide the same info as Miguel asked for. Information that are of great use when troubleshooting this kind off issues as it can be the result of different root cases.

Good luck!

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

I am facing an issue ,

I have to perform server mounting, for this :

1. I mounted the folder
  2. Applied the license
  3. And provided the access right to my new user

In spite of all   this  new user (administrator) is not able to open the access point

Can any one tell me whats the issue and steps to resolve it.

jafari_ervin
Creator III
Creator III

Hi

I have this problem sometimes, But after restarting server each time problem solved.

Not applicable
Author

We were experiencing the same problem, solution was to remove old meta files and issue resolved

Thanks

Brian