Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dimmension calculated and List Value

Hi all, I´m new with the "list value" and how to get the calculated value as a list, could somebody help me?

I attached the pic of where I need the dimenssion list and the App.

Thank you I appreciate it!!.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Swuehl, I solved, this is what I needed, I attached a print screen.

Thank you for all your help on this problem and the others you helped me!!

Have a nice one!!!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Not sure if I understand, you want a list of the expression values to select on?

You can use an expression instead of a field in your multi box: Got to properties of your multi box, click on 'Expression >' on general tab (in the middle between Available field names and displayed field names and then enter something like

=aggr(Sum([Cantidad Recibida]),[Mes-Año])

for a list of values for your Cantidad Recibida expression. The problem here is that you are using a cyclic group in your table chart, and above will deliver the values only for the Mes-Ano dimension. Not sure how to handle the variety of dimensions here.

But maybe I have misunderstood what you are after completely.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Swuehl, what I need is get "Importe Base" , "Flete", "Surcharge"  and "Precio Unitario"as a Field Selection in my multi box and in the table "Cantidad Recibida" make the calculate, in other words I need to get them as a row selection. I hope I explained my self. Thank you for your support Swuehl!!

Not applicable
Author

Swuehl I attached an example of how I need the selections, I need to create a new field selection and once I select it It calculate it in the table.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

I think I am still misunderstanding what you want.

In your sample, "Importe Base" , "Flete", "Surcharge"  and "Precio Unitario" are expressions with calculated expresssion values (amount of money), I understand you want to select on those for any reason?

I tried to explain in my first post how you could do that and what the problem is I encountered (your cyclic dimension).

In your last sample, I see only one multibox, but this is just filtering field values on two fields. I can't really see how this sample relates to your first one.

If you want to select the expressions (i.e. "Importe Base" , "Flete", "Surcharge"  and "Precio Unitario") you want to show and hide the others, there is an easy way to do this conditional show of expressions in QV11, are you on QV11?

Not applicable
Author

Here is what I made, in the table "Cantidad Recibida" I have "Importe Base", "Importe Flete" and "Importe Surcharge" I need to get them as a field, I mean if I clik any one of those three fields it showes me just thar calcule, in other words, to get the fields of the table  Cantidad Recibida in my multybox of selections, (Selecciones Multiples) I hope I explained myself.

I attached the App with what I´ve done.

Thanks Swuehl!!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Swuehl, I solved, this is what I needed, I attached a print screen.

Thank you for all your help on this problem and the others you helped me!!

Have a nice one!!!