Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

IE Plugin

Hi All,

right now i am facing a problem that when ever i try to open any Application i am not able to open it throughs a error message:

Mes.png

i have downloaded IE Plugin but still i am not able to open it!!!! do any one knows the solution. i am using Qlikview 11.

13 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Rohit,

It seems that the Web Server is running fine, since the Ajax client works fine. And it seems the Server is working fine since the documents are being displayed correctly.

• Did you contact your newtork administrator to check if there are firewalls or proxies that might be affecting your conection to the server?
  • If you use QlikView Desktop instead of Plugin, can you lease a license using a Open in Server from the Start Page connecting with your credentials to the server?

Regards.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi Strydom,

I have uninstalled IE Plugins but Still this issue is there. Once i found the same issue a Month Back but It Automatically Resolved i dont know how it happend.

CAn you sugeest me is IE 9 is compatible with QV 11???? or should i go for IE 8?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for your help ... Actually i am on Server Machine itself and have a User cal and Developer Licence so i was just testing on Access Point for my Application. In this case i am facing this issue.....

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Rohit,

Should I assume that you did the tests I suggested aboce and that you can lease licenses from the Server and so disregard ports issues? Firewall might prevent local connections as well if it's enabled, and using Desktop although very similar to Plugin, is not exactly the same, that's what I wanted to test. If Server licenses are leased fine, Server is running fine and I'd say that the issue is more likely to be in the network or browser configuration (ActiveX or security cnfiguration) rather than in the Server settings.

Hope that makes sense.

Miguel