Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Overlapping values on data points

Hi ,

I have a grid chart and have checked values on data points,but i am getting many values and hence some of them are overlapping,

is there some solution so that the values on data points can be controlled so that they do not overlap?some macro or something else?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jatin,

I believe for that either you need to increase size of your chart or limit the number of visible lables.

Because till now, QLikview does not provide intelligent spacing(margin) between the lables. lets see if it comes in future versions.

To limit number of visible labels go to presentation tab in your chart properties.

Ashutosh

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

hi

you can apply scrollbar on x-axis after that the values doesn't get overlapp:

go to chart properties -> presentation -> chart scrolling -> enable x-axis scrollbar.

hope this will help you.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Vijit,

Please find the attached scrrenshot of how the chart currently looks.

The option which you said is not available in this chart.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jatin,

I believe for that either you need to increase size of your chart or limit the number of visible lables.

Because till now, QLikview does not provide intelligent spacing(margin) between the lables. lets see if it comes in future versions.

To limit number of visible labels go to presentation tab in your chart properties.

Ashutosh

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

hi Jatin,

when we use ajax client then its overlapping

better to use Internet explorer.

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

No Sunil,

It will overlap in any client, even in Developer client.

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

thanks Ashutosh,

But i believe he is taking about access point.

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

No Sunil,

He is refereing to this in general. You can also try this and you will find the same happening across the clients.

Ashutosh