Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar chart layout issue..

Hi All,

In my bar chart i want to show the totals by month wise (12 months) but my chart is having huge monthly count, suppose for some moths the count is 30000+ for some months count is <=1000, if i will  show the count as it is look and feel of the chart is not good, see the attached screen shot,

Here what am trying is suppose if  one bar is having 35678 then i trying to show the count is 35K like for this am using the below expression

=count(if((C_TCKT_STAT='C'),I_TCKT))/1000 //&'K' but it is not giving correct result,, is there any other way to acheive this ?

I can enlarge the chart but we have the specfic req for layout of the chart,,, what is the alternate way to do for this?

Regards,

Anil

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Try below settings and see hw it looks.

Go to properties of chart -> Axes -> Select the expression -> check Log Scale.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik

Thnx for your replay i have tried the above settings but it is not giving good result again.

Regards,

Anil

Not applicable
Author

On the 'Presentation tab' you could make the 'Values on Data Points' - Vertical.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Try this,

Presentaion Tab - > select CalendarMonthAndYear.

check the box Max visible Number (1-100), in the text box enter a value 06.

and check the below box show X-AxisScrollbar.

APPLy and click on ok.

Scroll bar will be added in X-Axis, user can use scroll bar to see all the value.

you can reduce the size of the scroll bar in Layout tab , scroll width to 3

check this whether this solution suits you.

regards,

sam

Not applicable
Author

Sam and beanz thnx for your replies,

Sam this is some what good, but in one look if user want to compare the count between months he has move the scroll bar front and back in this case it is not good look and feel of the chart am i right??

Is there any other way for this??

Regards,

Anil