Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Background image dosen´t stretch

Hi!

When I open my document in a web browser using the AJAX version the background image doesn´t strech out when I resize the browser window. The image keeps the size as it was when loading the document. If I open the document in a fullscreen window the background image is fullscreen.

Is there a way to get the background image to resize when the browser window is resized?

/David Lindström

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Same issue here, regardless of the browser used.

When I set the background image properties to "Fill" it doesn't even show corrrectly when the page is displayed initially, it is shifted slightly up, about 1 centimeter

Not applicable
Author

I'm having the same issue.  I have a very tall image I've set as the background, but it doesn't matter, since the background image seems to appear only in the space defined by the computer window upon initial loading of the sheet.  As soon as I scroll down on the sheet, the background image is cut off.

This behavior is only present on the server, not on the desktop client nor in Web View.

Not applicable
Author

Same problem.. any solution?

thanks!

Giuseppe_Novello

David,

Yeap, I can see and replicate the issue with latest version (V11.20 SR6), I recommend to open a support ticket(Contact Technical Product Support | Qlik) , so they can log it as a bug. Remember, provide a sample QVW ( no data is needed since it is only background) or just explain detail step by step to reproduce the issue, attached screenshots would be great to see what better your issue. 

The only workaround, would be to stretch your window and refresh the browser again.

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik