Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with Sum Expression

Hi I have the following problem with a Sum Expression. I have to Dimensions Fields: CalendarYear and CalendarMonth and the expression is the sum of another field called GastosPendientes.

The original Table is this one:

Captura.JPG

What I try is to create a Straight Table with several year and all their months but showing only the value in the correct month.

So the table should be like this one:

Captura2.JPG

But what I get is this one instead:

Captura3.JPG

The expression is just

Sum(GastosPendientes)

Am I doing something wrong).

Thank you all!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Have you done anything inbetween creating your original table shown at the top and the straight table at the bottom, namely in the script? It seems that your GastosPendientes are not linked to CalendarYear and CalendarMonth properly anymore, it seems that you are getting the total of all records for GastosPendiente for every Year / Month.

Have you created a master calendar? Could you post your script or a small sample app?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Have you done anything inbetween creating your original table shown at the top and the straight table at the bottom, namely in the script? It seems that your GastosPendientes are not linked to CalendarYear and CalendarMonth properly anymore, it seems that you are getting the total of all records for GastosPendiente for every Year / Month.

Have you created a master calendar? Could you post your script or a small sample app?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, you're right!! Im the meantime I was doing some test and I realized I hadn't unqualify the CalendarMonth and CalendarYear fields in the script.

Thanks for your time.