Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Highlight changes in pivot table

Hi - I have a pivot table with two dimensions and one expression. The dimension values will grow on a daily basis and expression is simple expression as it says count(clientId). What I need is to highlight the changes as attached here. I tried to use rank function, pick(first...) function etc, but no luck as I could not exactly highlight as soon as I deduct changes in the cell. For ex, most of the times the values will be same for each sales person across dates, but some times you would see the figure would either go up or come down for a given sales person over a period. How do I highlight those cells please. Please find attached the file which was highlighted with yellow background, this is what I need to do in qlikview pivot table.

Thanks

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Please note that the dates at the top are not fixed as next day will show up as soon as the file refreshes on a daily basis.

Not applicable
Author

Hi - I got this to work, in case if anyone has the same requirement , here is the solution:

Just have this formula in Expression under Background color option then it works

if(Before(Count(FamilyGCI)) <> count(FamilyGCI) and ColumnNo() <> 1,Yellow())