Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

file not supported. (.ASPX) QVWebServer Logging

Hello,

I'm using QV V10 on a x64 2008 R2 server.

Ajax does not appera available on Accesspoint, even when user choicce as default view.

On my server Windows Application log is saying "file not supported. (.ASPX)

" and this issue from QVWeb server.

I cannot find what's wrong...

Any idea ???

Regards,

T. Barq

16 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Thierry,

Do you have .NET 4 (extended) installed onto the computer where the QlikView Web Server is running? Are you using instead IIS? Is the QEMC working and allowing you to change settings for the QlikView Web Server?

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel, thx for this quick help 😉 Framework .Net 4 is installed, extended+client profile + both FRA langages pack for extended&client profile. QEMC is working & allowing me to make change to webserver settings. Any other idea ? Regards. Thierry

Not applicable
Author

I forget to answer to one of your question : i'm using QVWebServer 100%, IIS is not installed on the qv server.

Not applicable
Author

Could you explain what you did before getting the error? Could you open the access point page? What happens when you try to open a document with the ajax client? What is the URL once the error occurs?

Not applicable
Author

Well, i've never had Ajax running yet !! First i checked Ajax as default preffered client, and then i go to http://myserver/qlikview page. This is sort by document path in detail view. Choice is made for Plugin, it works, a link is available on each model. If i choose Ajax client, i cannot go further. Any idea ? Thierry

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Thierry,

Has the user running QlikView services permissions on the folders where the documents and the applications is?

Regards.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Yes, service user is called qv_admin and is local administrator group membership, which as rights to manage all folders where are documents & webserver application.

Not applicable
Author

If i choose Ajax client, i cannot go further.

Thierry: but what happens exactly when you try to open a document in ajax? To which address are you redirected? What is the content of the page?

Not applicable
Author

I cannot open a document in ajax, i've no link over the documents in the accesspoint. I don't know any other way to open documents...