Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Please HELP Alerts shows pop up no mail

Hi Experts,

Sorry to harrass I just can not figure this out , I have a few Alerts sets to show pop ups under certain conditions and send a mail to specific receipients . It was working but it has suddenly stopped.

The pop up still shows but no longer asks to send mail !! Has anyone any idea of what it may be ???

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated !

Thanks

A

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

sorry - I mean the message/subject/recipients defined for the alert; this is an example of one I use for general batch reload problems:

alert.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Gordon

I have tested the conditions by making them part of the script and list box the results and they look ok, I think I will wait and talk to support who moved the access point !!

Ill reply to this trend on Monday with any resolve !!!

Thanks so much Ive been looking everywhere for assistance on this

Anne

Not applicable
Author

Are you happy that the mail recipients value is valid? Do you use a variable or something - what if you make it a simple single address? How about the subject?

If there are odd characters in these strings then the email might get corrupted and be rejected by the mail server...

I dont use access point but I assume these still have to be populated or is that something automatically 'filled in' by access point?

Regards,

Gordon