Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight Table problem

Hi All,

In my report i have staright table like   Webserver  |  Specifiction(Column Headers)

aaaaaaaa  |  xxxxxxxxxx(Fields)

bbbbbbbb  |  yyyyyyyyyy  

Iwant this table as in first row webserver names and below that(secondrow) respective servers specifications. like below.......

Webserver | Webserver

Specification              aaaaaaaaa  | bbbbbbbbb

xxxxxxxx    | yyyyyyyyy

how can we implement this, I have attched sample file also.

10 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Have a look at the attched application.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik thnc for your replay i did the same using pviot table but here how to hide the expression same thing i have done using staright table and i got the property for that also(Properties->Presentation-> Horizontal)

Thnx for your idea!!!

Reagrds,

Anil

Not applicable
Author

Kaushik i have one more issue am working on dashboard in the dashboard i have nearly 12 sheets, whenever user opens the dashboard it has to open one default sheet i.e. main dashboard sheet every time

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I am not clear what you want. Can you please explain in detail with example.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please look in to attached screen shot from the screen shot i have Dashboard frm that i have sheets starting from shair main dashboard to Trending and am displaying all sheets with condtional display using the below condition for  shair main dash board sheet =[ShairA&I]='SHAIR Main Dasboard' and for Infrastructure sheet am using

=[ShairA&I]='SHAIR Main Dasboard/Infrastructure'...............for all sheets....

here what i want is when ever we open the Dashboard it should open with the Shair main Dashboard sheet this is the start up page of the dashboard,,,, suppose if we save the Dashboard in Server sheet if we opened next time instead of opening with Server Sheet it should open with Shair Main Dashboard sheet.......

I think this is clear.....

1234.JPG

Regards,

Anil

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You need to create an trigger called "On Open" to active that sheet.

Go to Settings-> Document Properties -> Triggers -> Document Event Triggers -> Click on OnOpen ->

Add Actions -> Add -> Layout -> ActivateSheet-> Provide Sheet Object ID ( Of sheet which you want to shoe by default)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki   

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thnx for you replay Kaushik, i have tried as you said but not getting the Shar main Dash Board(Default sheet) as start up,, for sheet object am providing Shair main Dashboard as sheet object instead of object ID because earlier  i have changed sheet object ID for conditional display ,,

After setting the property i have saved the file and reopened again but its opening the sheet wheer i have saved it and closed it...........

Regards,

Anil

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Yes sometimes OnOpen trigger doesnt work.

Thats the only way i know.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Do the following

Settings Menu -> Document Properties -> Triggers -> Document Event Triggers (on Open) -> Add -> Layout -> Activate Sheet-> Give sheet name (you required).

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.