Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding various Logo's depending on user selection

Hello,

I have a model for one business with different departments.

I would like, when the user selects a department, display the logo for that particular department.

How can I do that? All the logo's are available in .jpg format.

I am loading all my data from an excel spreadsheet, but the logo's lie somewhere else on the disk.

my loading code looks like this...

[REGISTRATION INFO]:

LOAD

year as YEAR etc etc..

from

c:\......\file.xls;

thank you!

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You could create several text objects with different logos and then use conditional show based on department selection.

Hope that helps.

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

are you loading the location of the images corresponding to the dept?If you are doing so then you can give that field name in the text object and make the representation as image.

Celambarasan

Not applicable
Author

I solved my own problem

I did an inline load, created a separate table that's key field is the same as the Department name, and a field that gives the actual location of the.jpg on my PC. Then I displayed a textbox that displays the content of the field with the filename

Thank you!

Not applicable
Author

I solved my own problem

I did an inline load, created a separate table that's key field is the same as the Department name, and a field that gives the actual location of the.jpg on my PC. Then I displayed a textbox that displays the content of the field with the filename

Thank you!

Not applicable
Author

I solved my own problem

Thank you!