Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need to find out duplicate values in a table/chart.

Hi,

I have some table where we consider the three differen fields value which is in text and date. If I want to put a condition between all three like if all three fields are same for same passeger that means that ticket is duplicate. And I want to know the ticket number based on all three fields value only if the fields are matching twice or more than that. Could any one please let me know the solution.

EX;_

( route & Passenger & Dateof departure) > 1, that means all the three values are if matching for the same passenger and date of journey and itinary is same that means it should show the duplicate ticket number.

Please help.

Best,

Shubham

3 Replies
CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

Have Ticket number as Dimension.

Expr: If(Count(route & Passenger & Dateof departure)>1,Count(route & Passenger & Dateof departure))

Hope it helps

Celambarasan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Celambarasan,

Thanks for your reply. It's the same coding which I have already applied but not a satisfactory solution for the problem. What I want to see the same ticket details should get selected on other side of table where I have taken all the other relevant fields or details regarding the ticket information. Like all other passenger details in one table. And that table can be exported in excel file to have a look of the passenger details who has paid more than once for the same itin, dep.date. Is that possible, to select all this at other field after applying some code.

Best Regards,

Shubham

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

Can you attach a image of the solution that you need?

Celambarasan