Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Why the Sum in Chart property Presentation is not correct?

I have a chart in Qlikview and want to show the total of the variable.   

# of project has an expression: Textcount({<Budget ={'In Budget'}, FTE ={'>0'}>}).  Because I only want to count the number of project when the FTE is > 0.  I got the correct number for each group.  Then I want to show the total # of project.  In Presentation, I checked Show Partial Sums.  However, the total is not correct.  If I delete this condition, I got the correct total but the # in each group is not correct. 

In the following example, total shoudl be 181 not 178.  But Qlikview gives 178 as total.

Can anyone help me with it?

Thank you very much.

Total                   178

Group A               17

Group B               48

Group C                13

Group D                42

Group E                60

Group F                1 

4 Replies
Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi,

Can you post your small app. May be the root cause from your Dimension.

Regards,

Sokkorn Cheav

tresesco
MVP
MVP

As Cheav said, sample application would be better to trace the orginal issue, but here is a possibility - you would find three radio buttons under expression tab (Total Mode) - *'No total' *'Expression Total' and * 'Sum', they are for different purposes; check which one is selected.

Regards,  tresesco

Not applicable
Author

Hello, Cheav, thank you for your reply.  I posted a sample in my original post.  Tresesco, But I did not see three Radio button in the expression.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

please find the screenshot. and yes i did not find anything in you application tab 'Summary'.

Regards,  tresesco