Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sharepoint Webparts QV9 SR1

Is a special license required for Sharepoint Webparts QV9 SR1. I've installed the latest version and am getting a message when adding the datasource webpart "You are missing a license in QlikView server to use these components!"

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Yep, you have to purchase the components along with a license file that will enable them.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I used the instructions supplied on http://qlikwebworkbench.com/spdocs/ to install this component. Obviously there are some changes as the assembly name is different now with the SR1 release that can be downloaded from this community site. Are there any updated instructions as to how to install this component and intergrate it into sharepoint.

adrian_gonzalez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi, i from Argentina and I have the same problem with webparts: "You are missing a license in QlikView server to use these components!". Obviously, my server works excellent but the webparts dosen´t.

Brendan did you fix it? I will appreciate your help very much!

Not applicable
Author

Yep, you have to purchase the components along with a license file that will enable them.