Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fabio
Contributor III
Contributor III

9.0 SR1 connection problem

upgrade from qvs 9.0 to 9.0 SR1

i.e. plugin is unable to access the document.

the error is :

"Connected to server OK, No reply received

Switching to HTTP tunneling.

Connection server OK, Negotiations timed Out"

if i access via java the error is:

"Error!

No file access"

3 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

We are having the same problem here. I have tried debugging it myself and found the following log entries. I get:

3/11/2009 10:01:01.7195000 Error Request failed: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall

For the IE plugin, and just:

3/11/2009 10:09:05.6413750 Information Failed to get client: Negotiation failed: Server prohibits anonymous access

With the Java plugin. Looks like it might be a Windows security issue (Win Web Server 2008 x64 R2). I have successfully had this working with this OS/QV combination before though, yet experienced the same problem with 9, and 8.5 intermittently on a variety of platforms.

Ill post more when i find it out.

Keith Poole
System / Network Administrator
Scope Systems Pty Ltd

Not applicable

You wouldn't believe it, i've already found the issue, and i think this may actually be a bug.

If you open up the EMC and System -> Qlikview Web Servers -> Servername -> AJAX and uncheck 'Always Anonymous' it seems to fix it 100% for IE and Java. Ill check this from external too though.

I think the reason it HAS worked internally before, is when joined to the domain and accessed from a domain client. The trust relationship and transparent authentication must have prevented this problem, but when accessed from externally or a non-domain client you hit this brick wall.

Hope this helps everyone!

Keith Poole
System / Network Administrator
Scope Systems Pty Ltd

fabio
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

keithp wrote:
If you open up the EMC and System -> Qlikview Web Servers -> Servername -> AJAX and uncheck 'Always Anonymous' it seems to fix it 100% for IE and Java. Ill check this from external too though.

i solved the problem in the same way...