Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hierarchy Issue

Hi

I have requirement like based on some condition i have to hide and show some arrows i have attached sample file with this post.

If we select any domain from list box  then from hierarchy I was displaying the data based on location(ODD, SDC) for left and right side, but for some domains we have data for both sides like  example for this domain fleet.abcdef.com one arrow has to point from WEBS(ODD) to APP Server JVM(SDC)and another arrow has to point from WEBS(SDC) to APP Server(ODD) like this i have some domains, by default this two arrows should be hide.

For this i was trying following expression =Count({<N_ITEM_TYP={'WEBS'},C_LOC={'ODD'} >} Trim(X_ITEM_VAL))>0 and Count({<N_ITEM_TYP={'JVM'},C_LOC={'SDC'} >} Trim(N_PHYSICAL_COMNT))>0.

But I am not succeeded with this expression, how to get it??

Regards,

Anil

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi. here it is. The default will be when NOTHING is selected. If this is not useful try to be more clear with what you need please.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Here it is. I hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, This is fine but if we clear the selections the two arrows are still visible by default both arrows should be hidden.

Plz find the attched sample file...

and expression for WEBS(ODD) to App Server JVM(SDC):  =If(Count({<N_ITEM_TYP={'WEBS'},C_LOC={'ODD'} >} Trim(X_ITEM_VAL))>0 and Count({<N_ITEM_TYP={'JVM'},C_LOC={'SDC'} >} Trim(N_PHYSICAL_COMNT))>0,1,0)

123.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Change the conditional display of your object LA38 as below.

=Count({<N_ITEM_TYP={'WEBS'},C_LOC={'ODD'} >} Trim(X_ITEM_VAL))>0 and

Count({<N_ITEM_TYP={'JVM'},C_LOC={'SDC'} >} Trim(N_PHYSICAL_COMNT))>0 and

Count({<N_ITEM_TYP ={'WEBS'}, C_LOC ={'SDC'}>} Trim(X_ITEM_VAL)) = 0

Regards,

Sajeevan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sanjeevan,

Thnx for replay after applying above condition the arrows has totally disappeared not able get that back...

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

On what selection it should display?

Thanks,

Sajeevan

Not applicable
Author

Hi, from my sample file it should display for fleet.abcdef.com please look into my starting post

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

I can't find any unique case when it should be hidden default. Can you think of any other logic?

Regards,

Sajeevan

jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi. here it is. The default will be when NOTHING is selected. If this is not useful try to be more clear with what you need please.

I hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Hi this is perfect as per my requirement thnxalot it is working in my test file but in my live application its not working i dnt know whats the reason am using QV10.