Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue with mini Traffic Light Gauge

Hi,

I have a straight table where I want to visualize  a result (Utfall) with a mini Traffic Light Gauge. I'm reading the segment values from a Excel file. The problem I'm having is that the Gauge only shows correct values if I choose a MålNr (Key). But I need to have right results no matter what choices users make.

See attached file for example...

What am I missing or can I use Flag_Green, Flag_Yellow and Flag_Red (from the script) for this. The flags are correct and are set in the script.

Best regards

Torbjörn Ungavll (@Ungvall)

Senior Business Discovery Manager @ Advectas AB

4 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check the attachment, hope it helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

hps
Employee
Employee

Hi,

The key issue here is that the "Traffic light gauge" color boundaries can only be set to one value per table. So if the color green is set to have a lower bound of 0,95 you'll have that value across the entire table. This it why it becomes correct for the selected "MålNr", but incorrect for the others as can be in both your qvw's.

No solution for this one, need to seperate the MålNr into three different tables or "weigh" them smartly so they can share the same color boundaries. So that yello boundary is always 0,90. For the MålNr "3" this could be achieved by dividing the entire "Utfall" by 10. For MålNr "2" it's less ideal, but I'm sure you get the point.

The abvious alternative is of course to split the MålNr into three different tables or columns which should work as well (as I think the traffic lights in different columns can have different boundaries).

Regards,

Hampus

Not applicable
Author

Hampus, your post was very useful, thanks!

Robin

dharmarasu
Creator
Creator

Hi,

pls find the qvw file in the attachment...

hope this helps...

Regards,

Dharmarasu