Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Export entire sheet as image

Hello all

I already read subjects on how ot export objects or sheet to images but I still have an issue.

I have build a very High sheet that I would like to overall export to images (even what is belo my scroll bar).

Trying to execute  ActiveDocument.ActiveSheet.ExportBitmapToFile ExportPath & "MyFile.png" will ONLY export me the current view of the sheet.

Does anyone of you have any idea doing this.

I see that the Print Sheet is doing it pretty well. SO I'm wondering if we (you) can find a solution.

thanks in advance.

Jerome

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi jejetator

i tried out your problem, Hope we can not export the full page image in qlikview using the ExportBitMapToFIle.

using below macro i tried out to reduce the sheet zoom level and fit the all object within one sheet and export it.

But default the qlikview which take the constant zoom for the exportbitmaptofile function.

sub export

ActiveDocument.ActiveSheet.FitZoomToWindow

ActiveDocument.GetApplication.WaitforIdle

ActiveDocument.ActiveSheet.ExportBitmapToFile "C:\sample.jpg"

End sub

other solution ,

Using the macro you first sent the exported sheet into FitZoomToWindow level and using copy the sheet into clipboard and paste anyone file and save it .

Regards

Ashok

Not applicable
Author

Hi

1st one was really good idea, but not working . unfortunate.

I don't really understand your 2nd one and How to implement

Can you light me?

regards

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Here i attached the qv files which describes you the issue in qlikview to export the full sheet.

Here i use the zooming option and used the ActiveDocument.ActiveSheet.CopyBitmapToClipboard script

but its also not working

Refer the attached qv file

Not applicable
Author

Thanks

So, no solution as of now.

I manage to do something using the Print Sheet to PDF but really hard to automize.

Talk to you next week for new fresh ideas

Not applicable
Author

hi jejetator,

can you share the macro sheet to pdf

mvaugusto
Creator
Creator

it works !

Thanks