Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problems locking field after reload

Hello All,

I have just upgraded from v8.5 to v11 and since then have been having problems with locked fields. Previously the document was saved to the server with a locked field and the field remained locked through reloads. I understand that in the latest versions Publisher opens the document without loading the data and begins the refresh from an empty document, which is why the lock is being lost I suspect.

I though that the solution would be triggers. I have added 2 triggers to the post reload action. The first selects the required value and the second locks the field. However, it seems that these arent actually doing anything post reload. Should I be trying something different?

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, you can use onOpen, or depending on your application, you can use a onActivate (sheet) trigger

Regards,

Erich

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Ah..I see from page 890 of the reference manual that PostReload doesnt work in QV Server. Should the Open variant work, does anyone know?

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, you can use onOpen, or depending on your application, you can use a onActivate (sheet) trigger

Regards,

Erich