Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bunch of Questions Regarding Qlikview Server 11 Installation

Currently we are running Qlikview Server 10 on a Windows Server 2003 box but we are moving to a new server in a new domain. So, i'm installing Qlikview Server 11 on Windows Server 2008 R2 in our new domain and I have a bunch of questions -

• Where is the folder which contains all .qvw documents as well as the LEF file?  I'm trying to move our LEF file from our server which is running Qlikivew 10 but cannot find the folder where it should be stored.  The path to the folder on our Qlikview 10 server is C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech .   Again, I am unable to locate such a folder on the new server running Qlikview Server 11 - where do I find it?

• When I paste the contents of the LEF file from Qlikivew Server 10 into our new Qlikivew Server 11 instance, I get an error which tells me that I must enter the Control Number.  What is the Control Number and how to do I get this information?

• In Qlikivew Management Console on our new server, the following accounts are not disconnected:

- DSC@chcxwbaclq001 

- QVWS@chcxwbaclq001

How do I connect them?

Lots of questions, but i'm stuck.

Thanks!!

2 Replies
dirk_konings
Creator III
Creator III

On server 2008 you'll find it in : C:\ProgramData\QlikTech. The control number should be provided together with you License number. You need to have is, for varifying the LEF. Once your license is ok, the other services should be connected. If not, just ask.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply.  I've reached out to our Qlikview rep (didn't know we had one) to see if I can get the control number.