Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not Authenticating when run via the AccessPoint

I have a simple test load script that creates basic section access (shown below) and then pulls a basic location table from a database (not shown).

When I open the dashboard through qlikview desktop, it performs as I would expect it to - asking for only a USERID.  However, when I load this same .qvw on Qlikview Server and try to access it via the AccessPoint, it asks for a USERID and PASSWORD and nothing I enter works. 

FYI: The goal is to change USERID to NTNAME, but that was causing the same problem so I tried to simplify it to this but am getting the same result.

Any thoughts?

SECTION Access;

Access:

LOAD * INLINE [

ACCESS, USERID, LOCATION

ADMIN, ADMIN, *

ADMIN, Test, Stamford

ADMIN, Test, Cambridge

];

UPDATE:  Now I get this error.

See Image

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I'm getting the same error, but different circumstances.

I've set the URL for a dashboard (using IE Plugin) as the browsers home page. When I launch the browser it redirects to a login screen. But, if I go to the Access Point portal it logs me automatically via single-signon as expected.

The first time I launch the dashboard, I get the error you're describing. But the problem goes away after a refresh.

Seems like a long shot that they would be related, but it is the same error message..

Thanks,

-Ken

garystrader
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

A tunneling error shouldn't be coming from AccessPoint.  Are you using the AJAX interface?

What happens if you access a file on AccessPoint that doesn't have section access in it?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm using the IE plugin.  If open a document on the access point without

section access, there is no error.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Gary Strader <