Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Server increase memory when check in the qvw->Reduce data based on section access

Hi all.

I have a problem with the option "Reduce data based on section access".

I have an aplication of dashboards, and work with diferents indicators in the same qvw. When I check the option "Reduce data based on section access" and publish the qvw on server, I open the qvw by internet expolrer and these operation cause that server incrase memory to limite!

If I uncheck the options work fine.

I need help, jeje...

Thanks!

3 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Sounds like your Publisher account has not been defined in the section access of the document as an ADMIN. If that's the case, you would see this exact behavior (memory explosions). You can add this account into the section access either with NTNAME or SID. For some reason, just putting ADMIN information into the Reload tab of a Publisher task does not always seem to work.

Good luck,

Not applicable
Author

The reload tas work fine. But after that, when I open de qvw by IE, if option in the document "Reduce data based on the section access" these cause the incrase memory of QVS up limit the fisical server.

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Yes, that's what I mean by "does not always seem to work." Try adding the Publisher account and see if that fixes the problem.