Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload & distribute task from publisher

Hi All,

when I am creating a reload task it is running successfully.

But when I am creating distribution task it is giving following error from management console during execution

The task "Reload and Distribute of TEST.qvw" failed. ErrorCount=304
Failed to create QlikView Engine.. Exception=System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {28CB32FB-415E-11D1-934D-0040333C91CC} failed due to the following error: 80070005.
at QVBWrapper.Document.CreateQVBProcess(ILogBucket i_LogBucket)
Close failed.. Exception=System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at QVBWrapper.Document.HardCloseThread(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Int32 i_WaitSecondsBeforeKill)
Failed to create QlikView Engine.. Exception=System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {28CB32FB-415E-11D1-934D-0040333C91CC} failed due to the following error: 80070005.
at QVBWrapper.Document.CreateQVBProcess(ILogBucket i_LogBucket)
Close failed.. Exception=System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at QVBWrapper.Document.HardCloseThread(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Int32 i_WaitSecondsBeforeKill)

However it is giving below masg from enterprise management console

(2010-03-03 12:31:08) Error: Could not scan

directory. Exception=System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part

of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application

Data\QlikTech\Publisher\Qlikview Distribution Service\1\Log'. at

System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at

System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String

userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean

includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption) at

System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetDirectories(String searchPattern, SearchOption

searchOption) at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetDirectories() at

SolutionGlobal.Logging.TabularLog.GetTaskLogFileEntries(IEnumerable`1 basePaths,

String taskName, Int32 maxRecords)

And also I am unable to open the file under task tab for selecting a particular field inside the task.

Please help.

1 Reply
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Wow, did you just upgrade operating systems or something? It looks like your Repository has become corrupted. Do a full uninstall (including deleting the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Qliktech folder, and the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\QlikTech\QlikViewServer registry key) and then reinstall.

Regards,