Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bookmarking variables

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way to bookmark variable values and Input field values. I have checked the "Bookmark input vield values" when creating a bookmark however, they are not sticking. I am accessing the document through IE plugin. Is there a setting that allows me to do this that I am not accounting for?

Thanks,

Jeff

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I haven't tested in the IE plugin, but in QV Desktop, a bookmark should save the inputfield values if the option to save them is enabled when you create a bookmark.  Variables are saved in the bookmark if you enable the option to include the variable in bookmarks.  This option is found in the constraints tab in the inputbox properties window.

Karl

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I haven't tested in the IE plugin, but in QV Desktop, a bookmark should save the inputfield values if the option to save them is enabled when you create a bookmark.  Variables are saved in the bookmark if you enable the option to include the variable in bookmarks.  This option is found in the constraints tab in the inputbox properties window.

Karl

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the response. I am still unable to bookmark the Input field but, the vartiables are now book

marked.

Cheers

vsabbise
Creator
Creator

Is there any way to achieve this in qlik sense ?