Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

integrating QlikView with SharePoint

Hi,

I want to integrate SharePoint 2007 with my QlikView server 10 (licensed)

From the qlikView documentation, i got that -

The QlikView Server must be licensed to allow QlikView Web Parts for SharePoint. To verify if

a given QlikView server is licensed for QlikView Web Parts for SharePoint usage, verify that

the License Enabler File for the QlikView Server has a line that states Web Parts;YES;; - for

more information, contact you QlikView Account Executive.

I opened QlikView-->help-->License update. Here i found this License Enabler File and is having 3 lines only ( i.e license key, Product level etc., ) but it doesn't have any other info.

Please let me know, whether i am checking the right files or not. If i am right do i need to take a separate license???

Thanks & Regards,

HellBoy

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

to verify if QlikView server is licensed against WebParts, you should open QEMC administration application and go to the System->License->QV Server ->QV Server License panel. In the text area there should be written WEBPARTS;YES;; if server has proper WebParts license.

regards

Not applicable
Author

I have checked it. It contains

serialnumber

NAMED_CAL_BY_MACHINE_ID;NO;;

NUMBER_OF_USERCALS;5;;

PRODUCTLEVEL;10;;2012-11-01

SPECIAL_EDITION;PARTNER_INTERNAL_USE;;

some key

Thats it. Next?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

according to the text above,WebParts licence is not included. You should contact your QlikVew provider to get that license.

regards

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Are you embedding a whole QlikView document or objects from the document?

You only need the webparts licence if you are using the QlikView webparts.  You don't necessarily need it if you are using a standard SharePoint iFrame to embed a whole document.

Cheers,

Emma