Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Count total number of people who were not able to use app for more than a given number of days

Hi All,

I am trying to count the number of active users who are able to use mobile email service.

My criteria of an active users is that they should have consecutive log in for 15 days.

These are the possible formula that I created as a variable which didn't work

• =if({(today()-date(DataPullDate))<=15},count(LoginName))

• = count  ( distinct(if (today() - date([Last Success Sync])<90),[LoginName]))

As per image below, my goal is to show 7624 to the active user field that I created

QLIK.JPG

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

What's your background data structure like?  Do you have a table of distinct user names and session logs etc?  Can you attach a copy of your app?  I think I would look at breaking it down into more than one step so you could look at counting the number of active sessions in the script perhaps.  I'd need to see the file to have a better go at it ... quite difficult with no view of the data structure.

Also ... are you expecting consecutive login over 15 calendar days or working days?

Cheers,

Emma

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

Check with this

=Sum(Aggr(if({(today()-date(DataPullDate))<=15},1),LoginName))

or

=Count({<LoginName={"=(today()-date(DataPullDate))<=15"}>} LoginName)

Celambarasan

Not applicable
Author

Hi All!

Sorry for the late reply... I was on leave

I can't attach the file so I made a new post and the link is http://community.qlik.com/message/210784#210784