Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Why Qlikview documents show twice on QV Access Point when the file is one

Please see screenshoot. Below you can found that Qlikview documents show twice on QV Access Point when the file is one. I cannot understand how it comes. Please help to solve it.

1.JPG

6 Replies
magavi_framsteg
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi raminsamadov.

Do you have a mounted folder inside your root folder?

Kind regards

Magnus Åvitsland

BI Consultant

Framsteg Business Intelligence Corp.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Magnus Avitsland,

No. I don't have a mounted folder inside root folder. All filies are on the root folder.

garystrader
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Is your QV web server registered with more than one QlikView Server?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Are you able to open both the documents?

If you are, then to verify that both the documents are different try to create any user object such as a list box in any one of them and see if you are able to see that object in only that document or in both of them?\

Ashutosh

Not applicable
Author

Gary Strader wrote:

Is your QV web server registered with more than one QlikView Server?

IMHO I have only one QV web server registered with only one QlikView Server. How can I check this settings ?

Ashutosh wrote:

Hi,

Are you able to open both the documents?

If you are, then to verify that both the documents are different try to create any user object such as a list box in any one of them and see if you are able to see that object in only that document or in both of them?\

Ashutosh

No. There is only one document that shows two time in QV access point. If I make changes in this file it shows same information in both files in QV access point.

I have not instaleed this QV server. So maybe somebody made wrong settings before me. And I cannot find them now.

adhudson
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

You can try something like below to solve this issue.

1. Try to restart the qlikview server service.It is must to inform all the users using the qv server before restarting.

2. Have you mounted the same folder twice?

3. Can you unmount the folder, restart the qv server service and remount it again?

4. What do you see in User documents tab in qemc? can you see the duplicates there as well?

Try this steps. May be this will help you.

Regards

Andrew Hudson