Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Webinar - QlikView and Informatica - Using Relationship Analytics to Improve Patient Care & Reduce Costs

Date: May 2, 2012
Time:
2:00PM - 3:00PM EST / 11:00AM - 12:00PM PST
Duration: 1 hour

Healthcare organizations are facing a tidal wave of data and have a real urgency to find cost effective, high-value ways to derive value from this data to improve care and reduce costs.

Informatica and Qlikview offer just the solution – enabling powerful, easy-to-use analytics against trustworthy data to answer key business and clinical questions such as…Who are my primary patients or members? What is the relationship between my patients and their providers? To whom are my providers referring my patients? What are the household relationships between my members or patients so that I can increase revenue?

Join Informatica’s Chief Healthcare Strategist, Richard Cramer, and QlikView’s Healthcare Director, Tracy Behar, to discuss how to overcome data challenges to better understand your customers, service providers, and the relationships between them to improve service quality, increase revenue and create business agility.

In this interactive webinar you will learn:

• Why relationships are so important to understanding your business
  • How to fix unreliable, conflicting or poorly managed data to makes relationships easier to manage
  • How analysis and reporting can be achieved at the physician, organization and service line level

Register here: http://tinyurl.com/7zfzj94

3 Replies
Greg_Williams
Employee
Employee

Ben – this link doesn’t seem to work for me – any suggestions? I am interested in reviewing the recording.

Greg Williams

Solutions Consultant

(484) 431-1478

qlik.com<http://www.qlik.com/>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

gorgybill
Contributor
Contributor

Relationships are amazing! Moreover, the word "love" can have a variety of related but distinct meanings in different contexts. Many other languages use multiple words to express some of the different concepts that in English are denoted as "love".

Lolale
Contributor III
Contributor III

@Anonymous wrote:

Date: May 2, 2012
Time:
2:00PM - 3:00PM EST / 11:00AM - 12:00PM PST
Duration: 1 hour

Healthcare organizations are facing a tidal wave of data and have a real urgency to find cost effective, high-value ways to derive value from this data to improve care and reduce costs.

Informatica and Qlikview offer just the solution – enabling powerful, easy-to-use analytics against trustworthy data to answer key business and clinical questions such as…Who are my primary patients or members? What is the relationship between my patients and their providers? To whom are my providers referring my patients? What are the household relationships between my members or patients so that I can increase revenue?

Join Informatica’s Chief Healthcare Strategist, Richard Cramer, and QlikView’s Healthcare Director, Tracy Behar, to discuss how to overcome data challenges to better understand your customers, service providers, and the relationships between them to improve service quality, increase revenue and create business agility.

In this interactive webinar you will learn:

• Why relationships are so important to understanding your business
  • How to fix unreliable, conflicting or poorly managed data to makes relationships easier to manage
  • How analysis and reporting can be achieved at the physician, organization and service line level

Register here: http://tinyurl.com/7zfzj94   

myBayCare

A commitment of appreciation is all together for the update and quick reply. Bet upon your string. A commitment of appreciation is all together for making it.