Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Comments on Data Points

Hi All,  I have been searching on the forum from long time about the Sticky notes on Data points in Line chart...or may be I may be searching it in wrong way....But I am stuck up with small issue.... Have attached a Qlikview application with this post/discussion....                                                                                          Q:- I have an dummy data in excel sheet been loaded in qlikview application attached below.  Columns 1. Date  2. Values  3. Comments I have to plot a Line chart with Month-year as Dimension and sum(Values) as Expression.  Right now i have one comment for each month and I am able to plot it very easily with the Sum(Values) as shown in chart.   FOR EX:- For JAN 2008 I have one comment "a" and it cna be displayed on the chart. but what if I have one more comment for JAN 2008 ..how can I show both the comments on chart along with SUM(Values) on data points.   Or if there is any other way  I can plot Multiple comments for each month on the data points in line chart. We are Using Qlikview Version 9. SR3 .... Can anybody please help me with this......???????????????                                                                          Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check attached file, hope this is what you required.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check attached file, hope this is what you required.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan                                                                                                                                                                          Thank for your help...                                                                                                                                              Need some more info.. what if i have two expressions and two comment fields each comment related to each expression .... How do I show that in Line chart... I would have loved to post the sample data but I dont have it as of now but can you please help me with it..??

Thanks once again....