Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Possible reasons for Qlikview Server Schedule reload failure?

Hi all,

I've been playing around with the QMC and QEMC for a while now, and have no idea why my .qvw is not reloading when Scheduled.

I've ticked the 'Enable' checkbox, set the time and day for the reload etc. and clicked 'Apply'

The .qvw reloads fine in Qlikview desktop.

Are there any other settings that I should look at that may be affecting the Scheduled reload?

Thanks!

2 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Can you post a screen shot of the Status tab as well?

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

I think the log file would be more helpful than screenshots. Basically, the main difference between reloading in desktop and reloading in server is the user identity. When you reload in desktop, it always uses your currently logged-in user identity. When Publisher reload, it uses the Publisher account. You need to make sure that this Publisher account has access to all the resources it needs (such as DB and file access). It is therefore recommended to make the Publisher account a local admin so it has read/write access to all folders. For DB access, you will need to specify admin privileges in the DB.

If that's not the problem, the next thing you should check is driver architecture. If you are running a 64-bit OS, you need to make sure that you have all the proper 64-bit drivers configured into ODBC/OLEDB connections.

Regards,