Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Double color for the table cell

Hi All,

i have a typical request, in the table cell i have to color it based on the condition, the cell value is calculated percentage of the current month so if the values is greater then 5% then the last year same month then its right half of the cell must be green if less the -5% then its must be red, if its between then its must be white, and then the same month value is compated with last month value and it is greater then 5% then the last year same month then its left half of the cell must be green if less the -5% then its must be red, if its between then its must be white, pfa pic for your reference, any help will be appreciatedPicture1.png

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

any ideas any one

Not applicable
Author

You could try this:

Create 2 tables. The first table has the cell type set as image as you use images to diaplay either full or half or white. The cells will not display any values. Then in the second table create a standard chart table with text values but set the cell background to be transparent. Overlay the second chart on the first.

Not applicable
Author

hi,

nice ideal, problem is that i have to represent it in single table only, any ideal any one

Not applicable
Author

To the user it would appear as only one table. There isn't any other way of doing it.

Not applicable
Author

but i am not able to put transparency in the cell background i am using QV 9 PE version and there is not option in it

wht i tried is i have given one condition  as background and for other i am trying to dispaly as traffic light bt only one of them is coming not both of them