Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Gauge Charts pop-up values version 11?

I have been using version 10 for around 12 months and have upgraded to version 11.1 yesterday. In 10 when I hover over a gauge I get the actual value as a pop-up, in 11 this doesnt work for me. This is on old reports and seems to be the same for existing gauges and new ones added.

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I'm seeing the same problem in both the Developer client and off the QVS server in v11.1.  It seems like the AJAX client (web view in the developer) will usually (but not always) display the pop-up.  However, the standard developer view and the IE plug-in are both not showing pop-ups.  This is a big problem as we haven't been able to clean up all the display issues in AJAX (which is not always showing popups) and need the details provided in those pop-ups.

Help please!

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I have had problems with popups not appearing when the screen is zoomed in qv11. 

Rob

Not applicable
Author

Same problem as described above in v11.1 except it's not sometimes but virtually all the time with IE.
Not completely broken, but often a problem with AJAX too.  Also problems in the local Developer where the problem is there, but not always in 'web view' but almost never pop's up in the regular view.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

There is a known issue with ID #49108.  It has not yet been confirmed by R&D, but the issue has been logged.  It should only impact version 11 SR1 the way it appears, the initial release of version 11 did not exhibit the behavior.

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Not applicable
Author

For those who may still be having questions about this. It is definatelyt a bug and is remidied by having the zoom set to 100%. Any other zoom level doesn't appear to bring up the pop-up labels.

Not applicable
Author

Hallo everybody,

I am working with the version QV 11.20 SR10 Beta and i am having the same problem showing gauge Pop-ups. Do you know is this Problem has been corrected since your discussion?

I created Gauge bars in a Pivot table and wanted to show the values for each but this doesn't work.

Could somebody help me please?

Thx in advance.

MJ