Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to hide top icon section on web page?

hi friends,

I have one question (maybe simple). Can I hide top icon section (bar with toolbar) on displayed web page for all (or for some) QlikView project? (see attached image):

error loading image

this QV project is displayed via internet browser on client PC. Project is located on server.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

It depends on the client you are using. There are several post on this in the forum and if you do a search on Toolbar you can find them, based on the client you are planning on using.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

It depends on the client you are using. There are several post on this in the forum and if you do a search on Toolbar you can find them, based on the client you are planning on using.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

what does it mean - depends on client?

You mean client like a Internet Explorer? Client for displaying web pages?

It is the same if I load QlikView project web page in IE or Firefox or Chrome.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Here is a forum topic that might get you started: http://community.qlik.com/forums/p/24285/103694.aspx#103694