cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
collettek
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Unexpected DTD declaration error

Hello.  I am hoping someone can help me.  I have installed the QlikView Web Part for SharePoint (version 11) on SP 2010.  I can add the web part okay but get an error when I try to edit the properties.  The error is: "Unexpected DTD declaration, Line 39, position 3.  Check the QvAjaxZfc property below under QlikView Settings."  I checked the settings and they appear to be correct but I cannot get rid of this error.  Any help would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
collettek
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Although the correct QvAjaxZfc path was entered during installation and displayed properly in the web part, it was not correct in the web.config.  I had to manually configure the web.config file.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
collettek
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I was able to resolve the issue.  Thank you.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Kim,

Can you log what the solution was for your problem?

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
collettek
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Although the correct QvAjaxZfc path was entered during installation and displayed properly in the web part, it was not correct in the web.config.  I had to manually configure the web.config file.

dab
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Glad to see that your problem got resolved. Now we are struggling with the same error when connect with REST API.

Could you please share the approach? Appreciated.