Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis in Chart or?

I have a pivot table with many fields.  I have a lit box where I select a a campaign name to display in my pivot table.  One of the fields of the pivot table has multiple values, let's say it's FiledX nad there are 5 possible values 1,2,3,4,5.  When I select campaign name, my pivot table fills up, but lets say on this particular pivot table, I only want the data to display where FieldX = 5.  I am having trouble doing this as an expression, FieldX = '5' and I am having issue setting it up with set analysis as well.  And if I set this pivot table up to only display values where FieldX=5 and if none of the values in the pivot table relating to the chosen campaign name then the pivot table would contain no data.  Can someone throw me a bone on this?  Thanks much

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I am getting a bad field name with Value.  This is an expression I tried but it does not filter like I want,

Only ({<[Opportunity Stage] = {'100% - Closed Won'}>} [Opportunity Stage])

I only want data to display in the pivot table where this value '100% - Closed Won' exists.  There are about 5 others that all relate to the campaign chosen in the list box but in the sheet object I only want to see the rows where '100% - Closed Won' is in the field Opportunity Stage.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I did not understand very well, it is obvious that if you just want to show FieldX = 5 and the campaign has no value 5, the table does not show data.

If your FieldX is a dimension you can do the following:

If (FieldX = 5, FieldX, Null ())

Regards.

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

With set analysis it should look something like

sum({<FieldX={5}>} Value)

Not applicable
Author

I am getting a bad field name with Value.  This is an expression I tried but it does not filter like I want,

Only ({<[Opportunity Stage] = {'100% - Closed Won'}>} [Opportunity Stage])

I only want data to display in the pivot table where this value '100% - Closed Won' exists.  There are about 5 others that all relate to the campaign chosen in the list box but in the sheet object I only want to see the rows where '100% - Closed Won' is in the field Opportunity Stage.

Thanks,

Not applicable
Author

You need sum your data?

In this case use:

Sum({<[Opportunity Stage] = {'100% - Closed Won'}>} [Opportunity Stage])

Regards.-

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Sean, your expression looks fine. Can you post a reduced version of the QVW?

Try something like this

Only ({<[Opportunity Stage]={'100%*Closed*Won'}>} [Opportunity Stage])