cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

need help with relative expression

Hi ,

i need to get relative percentage for the attached screenshot. for values feild, i'm using relative option in straight table but , i need my chart to be in pivot table

for values column- i'm using expression if(sum(sales)>0,sum(sales))

how  to write expression to get relative percenatge and it should be aplicable for minichart next to it.

thankyou very much

have a good day

16 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Srikanth - You are welcome! I saw your attachment and you are multiplying by 100. I understand why you are doing this but it's not necessary in your case because the Min and Max values in the guage bar chart are 0 and 1 respectively. If you wanted to multiply with 100 then you need to change Max value to 100 instead of 1.

You can change the Min and Max values by selecting "Guage Settings" button.

I hope it makes sense! and I'm attaching the updated version for your reference.

Cheers - DV

http://QlikShare.com

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

oh ya ...it's working   thank you very much DV

but here is one more problem when my user selects any brand the linear guage(bars) are not static..there changing

is there a way that we make them static as they look now

sorry to trouble you DV

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Srikanth,

You are welcome . Don't have to be sorry, the whole purpose of having this community is to seek help.

I had gut feeling that you are going to ask this question. You just to need to exclude these two fields and we need to change the expression to SET expression instead of normal expression. I'm attaching the updated version.

IF(SUM({<BRAND =, INCREMENTAL_REV =>} INCREMENTAL_REV)>0,

SUM({<BRAND =, INCREMENTAL_REV =>} INCREMENTAL_REV)/ SUM({<BRAND =, INCREMENTAL_REV =>} TOTAL

IF(

aggr(SUM({<BRAND =, INCREMENTAL_REV =>} INCREMENTAL_REV), BRAND, DISCOUNT_FROM_NEW_RETAIL_BUCKET) >  0,

aggr(SUM({<BRAND =, INCREMENTAL_REV =>} INCREMENTAL_REV), BRAND, DISCOUNT_FROM_NEW_RETAIL_BUCKET)

)

)

) * 100

Hopefully this should serve the purpose.

Cheers - DV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thanks DV ..

u made my work very easy strugling with the this issue from past 1 week

thank you very much realy appreciate it ..great job

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Srikanth,

I'm glad to know that I was helpful. It was very interesting question and I have learnt something new by answering this question. Thanks for posting this question on the other thread (Although, not sure why you deleted/removed!).

Good luck!

Cheers - DV

Sorry - Ignore my previous message, your post was not deleted/removed. I couldn't see it earlier but I can see it now. Also, I'm planning to use this post as an example to create a video tutorial on Advanced Nested Aggregations in QlikView, Is it okay to use the above QV file for demonstration purpose?

Thanks again!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

sorry to say , this data is a bit sensitive, u can try a video tutorial using some mockup data

the problem is that if any one from client side came acros this then , i will loose my job

have a great day..thanks again!

Not applicable
Author

thank you