Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulm
Contributor III
Contributor III

Document's remaining in the task List

Hi,

I have a number of documents within the task list which I had deleted.  Upon reading other posts I have recreated these documents in the same directory that they were previously, with exactly the same name.  The only difference I can spot is the category.  On the one within the task list (I am selecting the 'Edit this task' beside the Run and stop options) the category is blank, and is populated within the document tab it has a value.

when I try to remove this category it defaults to "Default" and will not allow it to remain blank.  When I try to add a category within the task list I get the following error message: 'Failed to set document meta data'.  I can kick off a successful reload of this document from the task list so the document does exist, but it will not go away when I disable it!!!!

Any help is much appreciated.  We are using QlikView 10SR4.We do not have publisher.

Thanks
Paul

1 Reply
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Paul,

If you no longer need that document, check that neither it nor his .Shared and .Meta files exist, otherwise they may contain something different in each case.

If you have the empty file and it appears normally in the QEMC, then you can change the reload to None o Disable, so the task should disappear from the Tasks screens.

Hope that helps.

Miguel