Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Is it possible to Embed entire Qlikview app into sharepoint portal?

Dear Experts

I have a successful integration of qlikview with sharepoin. I have qlikview server SR6 and wss3.0

I can call objects in sharepoint from qlikview app via sharepoint.

But can I display Entire Application in sharepoint?

I have a document a ppt presentation Which says that its possile? Please find the attachment

I Just wana know that is it possible to Display entire qlikview document in sharepoint?

If yes, Can you let me know how this is acheaved

Regards

ASHFAQ

22 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

Dear ashfaq,

You can only share object with sharepoint server but can not QVW application.

In attached PDF only object is shred but not the whole application.

Regards

Sunil Jain

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III
Author

Dear Sunil,

I totally Agree with you....

But what is this attached PDF talking about?

see in page 6. Its Entire qlikview App with Objects minimised.

Might be there is some workaround. That we might not be knowing

What do you say?

Regards

ASHAFQ

suniljain
Master
Master

Ashfaq,

I checked page 6. it is demo application of Finance it is from demo.qlik.com. it is on qliktech portal , may be possible they have internal architecture for that otherwise not possible through webparts.

🙂

Not applicable

Hi Guys,

On both releases I have provided a link which points to an entire QV document on the Webserver (copy the URL for the document), I achieved this by using a url webpart  (a non Qlikview webpart) , rather that the webpart which links to a specific QV component like a chart or list box etc.

Hope this helps?

Thanks Steve

Not applicable

Spy is correct. You can embed a QlikView document in a SharePoint site using regular SharePoint web parts. You would use the QlikView web part for use with Microsoft SharePoint® to embed a single QlikView object in a SharePoint site.

Erica Driver, QlikTech

Not applicable

Hello

Do you have a video or demo  a QlikView document in a SharePoint site ?

Thanks

Adel

suniljain
Master
Master

you can see demo in training section.?. I already seen

Not applicable

Hi Adel,

Did you ever get an answer about this?  I've been looking for info / demos on the same topic but haven't found them yet.  Tried the training section and couldn't find anything there (although it could just be me?).

Thanks,

Emma

Not applicable

Hi Erica,

Can you please confirm if this is right - I've just been told by our QlikView supplier that you would need the web part licence whether you were embedding the whole app or objects from the app.

Thanks,

Emma