Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Source document don't show in access point

Hi,

I just installed QV server and publihser 10, added all licenses but although the root folder in QVEM is C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\SourceDocuments (as you can see below) and I have some .qvw files in it, I can't see any document on access point localhost/qlikview.

error loading image

What seems to be wrong?

Thanks

Alex

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Also here is the screen shot of User Documents in QVEM:

Not applicable
Author

you can check the security property of your files if the current user has the permission to access that specific file/s..

Not applicable
Author

If you mean, NTFS security, yes, my login ID is in administrators group and this group has full access to the file and user group has Read & Execute permission.

Not applicable
Author

did you manually transfer the said files??

try restarting the qlikview services..

Not applicable
Author

No, they are Qlikview example files copied by installation program.

I restarted Qlikview service and the server itself but nothing helped.

Not applicable
Author

I was able to install Qlikview desktop 10 on my PC and see all documents in "open in server" and specifying "Log on as specified user" . Please note that I am not logged in internal network and accessing Qlikview server from public Internet. I think that is why I don't see any document in my IE.

How can I access QV server and view documents from public Internet. The Anonymos connection is enabled in IE and QV server.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Reload the documents in Server Documents, they will automatically showup in user docs and accesspoint as well

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

The document will appear in accesspoint only when you define then in user document.

Source document is used for reloading purpose.

For more information have a look at the below link.

http://community.qlik.com/message/127513#127513

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!