Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonikajain
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

removing lines from header-- urgent pls help

Hi all,

Please advise on removing the black lines(appearing as 'L' shaped)  from header of the pivot table. pic of attached here

Thanks,

Sonika

6 Replies
sonikajain
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

the border lines..pls help

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Sonika,

This usually happens when the dimensions or expressions have no label or the space is very limited. Anyway, there are two ways to work that around. The neat one is right clicking on that part of the chart, selecting "Custom Format Cell" from the drop down menu and set the colors and backgrounds to white, transparent, or what you need.

In order to see the "Custom Format Cell" option in the menu you will need to go to the Settings menu, User Preferences, Design tab, and click on "Always Show Design Items"

If this does not work, the not neat at all option is to create an empty text object with the size and colors you need and place one level upper the object (in the Layout tab of the object).

Hope that helps.

Miguel

vipin_mishra479
Creator II
Creator II

Mr.miguel is not working..

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Which one?

sonikajain
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

still not able to remove the line.Pls help

janardhan
Creator
Creator

Hi ,

As per my knowledge it is correct or not i dont know pls try like this

when u r loading the excel file dont select embeded labels , that should be none means it will work i think.

Regards

Janardhan