Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qonnections 2012 Presentations

Hi!

On the partners portal home page there's an announcement that the 2012 presentations are available, but inside the 'Qonnections 2012 Session Content' page, the categories are not 'clickable'. Is this normal or is there something wrong on my side?

Thanks,

11 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

There are many presentation in the following group :

http://community.qlik.com/groups/qonnections2012

I believe all of them are there but I'm not really sure...

Hope this helps,

Erich

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your post Alejandro and your helpful response Erich. Please note the the Qonnections 2012 group only accessable to those partners who attended the Qonnections 2012 summit.

So anyone else who clicks on the link will not be able to access this private area. If you attended the summit and are not already a member of the group you can 'ask to join the group' on the right hand side of the page after you have logged into QlikCommunity.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sara, thanks for your response.

I did attend and applied to join the group, but got this response:

"Thank you for being a valued member of QlikCommunity. We regret to inform you that either your request to join the group Qonnections 2012 has been denied or this group has been deleted. If you have any questions or feedback please send us a message.

Sincerely,

Natasha Mutepuka"

Should I try again?

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Actually, some of my colleagues that attended we refused at the group as well...

suniljain
Master
Master

My request is also rejected to join group Qonnections 2012.

Not applicable
Author

Also attended but was also rejected to join the group. Need the material for tomorrow since I will present what happened on Qonnections for my colleagues.

maria_cecilia_l
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Sara,

I did attend to Qonnections, but I was refused.

Can you help me, please

Best Regards,

Maria Cecilia Lopez

Manar Technologies SAS

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sara,

Should I try re-applying for the group?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sara,

I did attend to Qonnections, I have requested access to but I haven´t any response untill now.

Regards,

Helcio Kodama

Nordica Software - Master Reseller