Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sona_sa
Creator II
Creator II

Create an expression

Hi QV Friends. Need some help to make an expression,

These are following amount, which is coming in against to Count (Product <> 0)

Collectable_Amt = Reason_Land + Reason_LD_Claim + Reason_Generation_Claim + Reason_NOC + Reason_Projects + Reason_ROW +

Reason_PE + Reason_Early_RR + Reason_Others  + Reason_Invoice + Reason_RM + Reason_Fin

Now I need to make an expression, where I have to compare the total reason amount which have the max value, put that collectable amount to that reason amount.

Regards,

AKumar

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I understand correctly what you need (can't be sure, sorry):
rangemax(Reason_Land, Reason_LD_Claim, Reason_Generation_Claim, Reason_NOC, Reason_Projects, Reason_ROW,
Reason_PE, Reason_Early_RR, Reason_Others , Reason_Invoice, Reason_RM, Reason_Fin)
/
(Reason_Land + Reason_LD_Claim + Reason_Generation_Claim + Reason_NOC + Reason_Projects + Reason_ROW +
Reason_PE + Reason_Early_RR + Reason_Others  + Reason_Invoice + Reason_RM + Reason_Fin)

Regards,
Michael

sona_sa
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reply,

I am explaining with example, Please go through the attached jpeg file.

On the top Net Collectable as per milestone - 1887.8, Reason Code Amount - 1509.064 and Net Collecable after reason - 447.7841

If we will add Net Collectable as per milestone = Reason Code Amount + Net Collecable after reason

Reason Code Amount = Land + LD Claim Amount + NOC + Projects + Early RR + Others + Invoice + PE

Net Collecable after reason = RM + Fin Closure

All these amount are coming on the behalf of some reason and at a time there is 2 reason amount will be availale (e.g - either LAND + Project or NOC + PE etc...) which is equal to the NET Collectable as per milestone.

Suppose the sum of these to reason amount is greater than NET Collectable as per milestone, Than we have to find which reason have max value and then assign to them whatever NET Collectable as per milestone amount is available.

Now I hope you understand my problem. Please try to resolve. Please revert to me for any clarification.

Thanks in advance.