Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Google map via Internet proxy

Hi all,

The customer site has internet proxy and they need to show google map. I try to copy url picture and paste on URL bar after I sign on proxy but when user log in via Internet explorer it still not show any picture on Qlikview app

Please help...

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I assume you mean when users connect to the doc on the server using IE?

Does the account that the QVS is running under have access through the proxy?

If not, try to get that account granted the access, then the map should display.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Superquinn,

I dont have any experience how to set up the QVS and Proxy together,  the internet explorer configuration need to add proxy IP and when you are trying to connect to the internet you need authentication.

The account that I use for authentication I can connect to internet such as google but I still cannot display the google map. So could you please advice if I may need to configure something else.

Thanks a lot.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

The issue is with the QlikView server machine. You need to setup the Proxy to allow the IP of the QlikView server to bypass the Proxy server.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.