Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot Table Vertical Labels incorrect after QV10 SR4 Upgrade

Hi,

I've just upgraded to QV10 SR4 (32-bit) and after loading up my app, all my pivot tables with vertical labels in them have changed.  All the text is now horizontal and it appears to have increased the header multi-line wrap to 2 or 3 lines.  The vertical lables tick is still ticked.

I can find no way to return these to be vertical again.

Any ideas on this as it's a bit of a disaster for me if I've lost that functionality!

Many thanks

Nick

20 Replies
dwh1104
Creator II
Creator II

Build 9282 is the only one available for download.  Wonder when 9284 will be published?

May have to open a ticket with QlikTech to get the new build out there, as I am not a fan of installing patches.

Not applicable
Author

Yep, can confirm the patch 9284 does fix the issue.  The patch installed and worked fine, I've seen no negative effects so far after a week - so it should be safe to go for it!

dwh1104
Creator II
Creator II

Is this a small executable, or is this a full build?  Is an uninstall of the current build and then a full install necessary?  Is there an IE Plugin that goes along with this patch?

Thanks,

Dan

dwh1104
Creator II
Creator II

I am assuming that the "64-bit QVS installation" is the full server install for build 9284 (378MB).  This likely includes the IE plugin.

The "64-bit QV" (19MB) must be the patch for the desktop install, correct?

Thanks for posting the links,

Dan

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Any list of fixed bugs on this version?

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
dwh1104
Creator II
Creator II

Here is the list of Bug Fixes in 9284

Bug 44554: Multiple selection in list box fails in Ajax with section access
Bug 44042: (WebView/Ajax) Scroll issue in when searching in a Listbox
Bug 44414: Developer - column headings are not vertical
Bug 44271: Adding an extra space with Carrige Return
Bug 44188: Desktop - When a Static Min value is defined for dimension in a bar chart, bars are no longer displayed when a selection is made

Accumulated bugs fixed since 10.00 build 9274 (SR4)
Bug 41994: QEMC - Group resolution with OpenLDAP doesn't work
Bug 39448: After Moved from Sheet, Charts Remain Both New and Old Sheets IEPlugin
Bug 44061: Unable to reload Section Access Management documents through QMC (same documents works just fine to reload with qv.exe)
Bug 43566: Ajax Client "Allocated memory Exceed" issue
Bug 43567: Ajax Grid Chart popup message box keeps flashing when hovering over data point
Bug 44263: Qlikview Server Reload Failed with Thailand buddies Calendar
Bug 41892: Setting PageSize over 100 rows not working for Straight Table
Bug 44406: AJAX Pivot/straight table - unable to change the label for dimension in collaboration objects
Bug 44489: AJAX: Disabling of the repository breaks sharing of bookmarks
Bug 44183: QEMC - Script - QVD generation:  If you store to a QVD, the user name and password are stored in clear text in the XML portion of the QVD

Thanks,

Dan

Not applicable
Author

Did you get this working Ralf? I have the same problem...

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Hi Michael,

build 9284 fixes the bug. Download links are above.

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Not applicable
Author

Hello Ralf

Is there any dowload on the qlikview domain i cant see the 9284 release i only see the 9282

appriciate your help

greetsz

Chrisz